It was like Mother Nature knew it was the first day of school. The weather went from 99 degrees to 65 and rainy. It was refreshing and smelled amazing! Lilly woke up early in anticipation of her first day as a third grader. (Her alarm actually went of at 1:30 am) She got ready for school and was watching cartoons when I found her and told her to go back to bed. So again we started at a more reasonable hour. She let me curl some of her golden locks, grabbed her umbrella and we were on our way! Tyson thought he was going to school as well. Lilly was most excited about getting a locker this year! She confidently found her desk, and that was it. My little honey is officially in THIRD GRADE! She turns 9 years old in TEN DAYS! I remember being her age, I just can't fathom that my baby girl, my 7 pound, 11 ounce baby girl is turning into quite a lovely little lady.

No comments:
Post a Comment