Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Biennial King Family Reunion

Betsy and David hosted the first King Family Reunion in Phoenix, AZ.  It was so wonderful to see those who made it, while those who didn't, were greatly missed.  We just stayed close to the pool, laughing, remembering, and relaxing.  Tyson and Lilly became so confident in the water.  Luckily Lilly had just completed two weeks of swimming lessons before our trip!



There were Palm trees and lizards, an abundance of Cacti and crazy, big bugs that we don't have in Montana.  They were fascinating!
The kids and I are already looking forward to the next Reunion in 2013.  I hope more of the family will be available to attend, wherever it may be.  Erin and I think we should just rotate between all the places our family lives.  One year in Arizona (check), another in Colorado, one in the Northwest, a trip to Montana and maybe New Orleans too!  Wherever we do it, let's just DO IT!  It was great!  I cherish my family and I hope they know this!


Lilly was just smiling at me, as we relaxed on Betsy's patio by the pool.  I had to capture that face!
From left to right: Erin Davolt (cousin), Julie (Joogie as Tyson said, uncle John's girlfriend), Uncie John, David Brown (Betsy's husband), me; on bench, Jeff Davolt holding baby Nathan, Tyson, Auntie Betsy, and miss Lilly Bean.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I was just about to create a similar post on my blog! The pictures look great. Hopefully they will inspire the family to make it happen again!

Damon Law said...

Love it! Thanks for the share!