Sunday, July 13, 2014

Our Moving Plans...

So... next weekend we will be trekking across part of our beautiful country!  
We will leave Spokane on Saturday the 19th of July and drive to Plains, Mt for the night.  
From there we will leave at the butt crack of dawn and have a long haul ahead of us, 
about 11 and a half hours of driving to Beaver, Utah where we will bunk for one night.  
The following day, Monday the 21st we will leave Beaver early and head south towards the 
Grand Canyon and our final destination, Peoria, Arizona, our new home!  




I am very excited for our new chapter in life and I plan on taking pics along the way so I can add those to the blog when we are settled in.  I wanted friends and family to know where in the world we would be for a few days this summer on our little journey.  I can't wait to see the Grand Canyon... having only flown over it I can't fathom its glory in person!  I will post our new address along with pics of the new place and surrounding area once we are there.  I love you all and hope to see you soon!  

No comments: