Friday, May 9, 2014

Bloomsday 2014

I ran my second 10k race last weekend, Bloomsday here in Spokane.  Kevin's Dad, Sam is an avid runner and he has done the race for the past 4 years I believe.  He runs much faster that I do!!!  This year the weather was perfect and it was "good vibes" as always.  It's just such a fun day, people are there to have a great day, everyone is smiling and supporting eachother!  "Good job, you can do it"  There are bands that play along the race and people handing out candy and high-fives!  Go team AMeriCA!  (We had matching T-shirts, even though Sam was 30 min ahead of me)  :)  




This was the only pic worth sharing, the rest were so scary!  
Although I do want to start a game of only posting UGLY pictures online, 
I don't think I will start today!  

No comments: