Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Little Star
Tyson is now attending the same Pre-School that Lilly went to. Little Star Preschool. Melissa is still the teacher and Tyson couldn't be more excited. On the first day he packed his buzz lightyear backpack with a Ninja Turtle for show & shine. I told him he would have to know which Ninja Turtle it was to tell the other kids, he said "it's Don-a-te-do!" He knew it! He posed for some pics before we jumped in the car! He walked right in, hung up his back pack and started playing with blocks. I showed him his cubby and said I was going to head to work. He stuck out his bottom lip, so I stayed a few minutes longer. Then he said it was okay for me to go, gave me a bear hug and that was it. He's a preschooler now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment