Sunday, June 3, 2012

Field Trip Time!

I took a day off from work to tag along for another field trip with Lilly Bean.  This time the third grade classes went to the Bison Range.  It was a warm, sunny day full of smiles and fun!  First we had a long bus ride to the Range where we hiked around the ponds.  We saw frogs, a muskrat, and many adorable birds.  I was fortunate enough to get all girls in my group!  Half way through the hike, they were "tired", "hungry", "thirsty" and "had to pee".  These could be their new "dwarf" names.  Guess that made me Snow White!

We were soon able to fix the needs of the girls and then visited the visitor center where we watched a very educational video that nearly put me to sleep!  I really did learn some things though.


Then we toured the lower part of the breath taking Bison Range, followed by a well deserved picnic lunch!  (We were starving!!!)   Truly a wonderful day.  It is so great to get "girl time" with my Lilly once in a while.  We had such a great time!

No comments: