Saturday, April 4, 2009

Treasuring each moment


I am trying to treasure each moment with Tyson.  We took a nap on the couch today and when I woke up I was thinking of how in just a few short months, he will be a busy baby, crawling all over and getting into stuff.  So we cuddled for a long time.  He had some crusty drool on his cheek and I just let it be because it was so cute.  My son with a dirty little face.  Even though he is still so small (three weeks old now),  I can see a little man when I look at him.  I see a bit of many people in Tyson,  he looks just like Kevin, a little like Lilly and me, sometimes he looks like my brother or grampa Spencer too.  I'm just treasuring these times when I can hold him for hours and stare at him.

No comments: