
Last Friday I had my scheduled c section! I couldn't wait to meet this new little person. We got to the hospital at 5:15am to get ready...it's hard to describe the feelings we were having, one second, I felt completely at ease, the next I would get anxious, then worried about complications, then thrilled with the thought that it would all be over soon and I would bring a new little person in to this world. Incredible... It seemed to take forever for the nurses to come and get me to take me to the OR but when they did it was all happening so fast! I got on the operating table and got my spinal(the one thing I was scared about, and it was sooooo easy) Then the warm rush and tingle came over my lower half and I couldn't feel a thing. Within ten minutes there were arms inside me grabbing my baby out! Then I saw his sweet face, heard him cry and he was in my arms making the sweetest little squeeky sounds. It was all worth it at this point. All I could see was Tyson. They took him to the nursery where Kevin and Lilly were waiting. Kevin cried. Lilly was thrilled and I was in recovery resting, so happy to have him out! 8 pounds 11 oz is quite a big boy for someone my size! Now I'm just over flowing with love, love for Tyson, love for Lilly, and a new found love for Kevin, who when he stares into Tyson's eyes, his own begin to tear up. He says he used to be a tough guy and now he's just a softy for this tiny boy in our lives. He thanks me every day for having him. I just feel so blessed right now and I'm trying to soak in every second that I can. Life is good.....
1 comment:
Love to you and all your cute kids!!!
Post a Comment